Members of the council are Bill Boyd, Lynn Delph, Julie Schuld, and Juan Avila. Mayor is Duane Thul. With all present for a special meeting Thursday the council:
- PARC: Postponed until March 14 taking action on a memorandum of understanding with Public Affairs Research Consultants for Elliott Park master plan of improvement.
- BUDGET: Approved budget calendar and appointed temporary city recorder Debi Russell as budget officer. Unanimous for both.
- WAGES: Approved setting temporary city recorder's wages at $14.50 per hour until a permanent recorder is hired. The former recorder was paid $19.50 per hour. Unanimous.
- INVESTMENT: Authorized Debi Russell to have access to the state investment pool. Unanimous.
- MINUTES: Decided by consensus to obtain a digital voice recorder that allows recordings to be converted to text on a computer. The device costs about $200, and will be used to record council proceedings.
- PUBLIC RECORDS: Adopted fee schedule suggested by the League of Oregon Cities, for up to 60 days. The schedule includes three levels of document requests, with there being no charge for the first level. Unanimous.