Walla Walla County
- Lesly Carreno, 22, 630 S.E. Elm Ave., College Place, was sentenced Feb. 2 on one count second-degree burglary and one count third-degree theft. The court dismissed two other counts. The sentence included restitution of $775, $200 in court costs, $62 in sheriff fees, $500 to the crime victims compensation fund, $775 in attorney fees, $100 biological fee, 300 days in the county jail, credit for 56 days served, 12 months community custody. On Jan. 1 Carreno pleaded guilty to entering Macy's after she had been trespassed from the store and stole merchandise and to stealing merchandise from Macy's with a value less than $750 on Oct. 27.
- Dameon R. Casey, 25, 541 Locust St., was charged Feb. 10 with first-degree theft. Casey is accused of wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over cash and merchandise belonging to Macy's between April 23, 2011, and Aug. 25, 2011.
- Briseida Meraz Garcia, 19, 1114 S. Third Ave., was charged Feb. 10 with felony driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor, second-degree driving while license suspended or revoked, and driving in violation of ignition interlock restriction. Garcia is accused of driving under the influence after having been previously convicted of vehicular assault while under the influence, operating a vehicle while her privilege to drive was suspended or revoked, and unlawfully operating a vehicle not equipped with a functioning ignition interlock device on Aug. 27.
- Jose D. Lara-Medina, 28, 311 N. Elizabeth St., Apt. D3, Milton-Freewater, was charged Feb. 13 with two counts of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act and one count of obstructing a law enforcement officer. Lara-Medina is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine; using drug paraphernalia; and willfully hindering, delaying or obstructing a law enforcement officer on Feb. 11.
- Michael F. Snyder, 21, Hermiston, was charged Feb. 13 with two counts of third-degree assault and one count each of driving while under the influence of intoxicating liquor and disorderly conduct. Snyder is accused of assaulting two police officers, driving under the influence, and using abusive language and thereby intentionally creating a risk of assault on Feb. 12.