- growth management hearings board appeal: Receive a status report from attorney Tadas Kisielius on a Growth Management Hearing Board appeal related to the critical aquifer recharge program. The hearing will take place Thursday morning.
- Engineering Agreement: Consider an engineers agreement with J-U-B Engineers for Federal Aviation Administration-related projects at the Walla Walla Regional Airport.
- Dodd road Business Park: Review lot layout concepts for the Dodd Road Business Park.
- RV park: Hear a presentation from a proponent of proposed recreational vehicle park.
- winery incubator: Hear a presentation from someone interested in becoming a winery incubator tenant.
- zoning change: Consider authorizing the submittal of a zoning change for the Skyview clear zone property.
- wheat marketing: Review the Port's wheat marketing policy.
- correspondence reports: Review leases entered into by administrative staff; miscellaneous project updates; and the calendar of events.