- HEARING: Will hold public hearing for 2012 public works fee schedule, including changes related to county road, geographic information systems and fairgrounds. Following the hearing, will consider resolution to set the fee schedule.
- PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS: Will consider resolutions creating public works projects for Starbuck yard waste facility, Tucannon repeater site, fairgrounds Youth Building remodel, Little League RV park upgrade, west fairgrounds RV park and west grandstand safety improvements.
- DRAW THE LINE: Will discuss Measure 1183 with high school student Carlos Oribio.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN COUNSELING: Discuss CJTA funds with Dimita Warren of Blue Mountain Counseling.
- PLANNING: Discuss voluntary stewardship program.
- AGREEMENTS: Consider continuation of services agreements for building inspections, Municipal Court services, law enforcement services and dispatch services.
- CONTRACTS: Consider indigent defense contracts.
- HOLIDAY: Discuss floating holiday.