- HEARING: Following a public hearing on the 2012 public works fee schedule, approved the revised schedule. The schedule includes changes related to county road, geographic information systems and fairgrounds. Unanimous.
- PUBLIC WORKS PROJECTS: Passed resolutions creating public works projects for Starbuck yard waste facility, Tucannon repeater site, fairgrounds Youth Building remodel, Little League RV park upgrade, west fairgrounds RV park, and west grandstand safety improvements. Unanimous for all.
- DRAW THE LINE: Heard presentation by high school student Carlos Oribio regarding Measure 1183.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN COUNSELING: Approved returning $35,289 unused Criminal Justice Treatment Act funds to the state for redistribution. Unanimous.
- PLANNING: Following a public discussion of the voluntary stewardship program voted to participate in the program. Several members of the public present during the discussion were supportive of the program. Unanimous.
- AGREEMENTS: Approved continuation of services agreements for building inspections, Municipal Court services, law enforcement services and dispatch services. Unanimous.
- CONTRACTS: Voted to renew contracts for defense of indigent clients with Burkhart Burkhart law firm, Walla Walla, and attorney Dale Flack, Dayton. Unanimous.