When: Tuesday, 7 p.m.
Where: City Hall
- REPORTS: Hear reports from Steve Krouse of Garfield County Sheriff's office. Also hear reports on lighting project, planning-o0nly grant, fire and Emergency Management Services, recommendations for smoke-free parks and well application public notice.
- PAYMENT: Will discuss $13,520 payment to Riedesel Engineering for the downtown light project, upon receipt of funds from the state Department of Transportation.
- BOARDS AND COMMISSONS: Will discuss board of adjustment and planning commission.
- NUISANCE: Will hear report on nuisance property.
- ORDINANCES: Will consider approving amendments to the 2011 budget. May also consider well drilling ordinance.