Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday or today unless otherwise noted.
- 700 block of Pleasant Street. iPod dock from vehicle owned by Matthew Shaw. Vehicle window smashed.
- 1600 block of University Street. Glovebox rifled in vehicle owned by Jeffrey Rooks. Vehicle window smashed.
- 1500 block of Hobbson Street. Stereo face, tire iron and GPS system from car owned by Adam Koenig. Vehicle window smashed.
- 500 block of South First Avenue. A witness reported seeing a man flee on a bike after being spotted breaking into a car.
- 500 block of Pleasant Street. Computer DVD drive from doorway of residence of Lowell Trump.
- Blue Mountain Casino, 2025 Isaacs Avenue. Counterfiet check for $964.66 reported cashed in November.
WW County Sheriff
- 1400 block of Lowell Drive. US Army issue kevlar helmet and iPod FM band modulator from vehicle. Five other vehicles reported broken into on East Chestnut Street and Juniper Street.
- Northwest Ninth Avenue and Evans Street, 12:33, Sunday. Two vehicles: no injuries reported.
- Between East Broadway and Northeast Fifth avenues. Police reported 11 graffiti "taggings" in blue spray paint on businesses, traffic signs and other structures.