When: Due to the Martin Luther King holiday, commissioners will meet Tuesday and Wednesday this week. Tuesday meeting starts at 9:30 a.m. and recesses at noon. Afternoon session begins at 1:30 p.m.. Wednesday workshop begins at 9 a.m.
Where: Walla Walla County Public Health and Legislative Building, 314 W. Main St.
- Stewardship program: Resolution to approve Walla Walla County electing to participate in Voluntary Stewardship Program.
- Fish: Presentation by Mike Bireley of the Tri State Steelheaders on spring allocation of Columbia River Basin chinook.
- Construction: Public hearing on amending the county's 2012 construction program. Action on item may follow. Matter scheduled for 10:30 a.m. during time for Public Works Department.
- Redistricting: Update by county Auditor Karen Martin on redistricting process recently completed by Washington State Redistricting Commission. Matter scheduled to come before board at 11 a.m.
- Workshop: Reports and miscellaneous business. No formal action to be taken.