- environmental agreement: Discuss an agreement related to the sale of the Port's Melrose Street property to Columbia Rural Electric Association.
- burbank sewer system: Receive an update on engineering and permitting for the Port's proposed Burbank sewer system.
- audio/visual system: Consider awarding a contract for new audio/visual equipment that will allow the Port to record its meetings.
- deBroeck presentation: At 3:30 p.m. receive a presentation from DeBroeck Solid Surfaces.
- comprehensive plan: Consider authorizing proceeding with the comprehensive plan.
- tourism request: Consider a tourism request from Shakespeare Walla Walla.
- leases: Consider an assignment of lease for CLD Pacific Grain and a request to sublease at the Le Chateau Winery building.
- closed session: Convene an executive session to discuss with legal counsel potential litigation; consider the acquisition of real estate; and the minimum price at which real estate will be offered for sale or lease.