When: Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
Where: School Library
What: Work session from 6:20 to 7:20 p.m., followed by regular meeting.
- WORK SESSION: Discuss facility planning presentation, superintendent's vision for secondary building, and participate in exercise identifying and rating quality teaching and learning facility attributes.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on Dream Builder grants, AP Biology field trip, and review of ESD regional board meeting Jan. 5. Also hear maintenance and transportation report.
- BUDGET: Hear report on budget status for November and December, cash floww and the annual spring fiscal audit. Cost of the audit is $12,000.
- CALENDAR: Discuss 2012-13 school calendar.
- FACILITY PLAN: Consider resolution to direct the superintendent to initiate an exploratory plan for facility improvements to the secondary school.
- FIELD TRIP: Consider approving overnight AP biology field trip Feb. 29 to March 3 to Oregon.
- ASB: Review ASB fundraisers and activities.
- CLOSED SESSION: Meet in closed session to discuss negotiations and contract language.