Garfield County Commissioners are Dean Burton, Wynne McCabe and Robert Johnson. With all present Monday commissioners:
- ROADS: Learned crews are cleaning ditches, removing rocks and preparing for snow removal, water and wind.
- CERTIFICATION: Accepted certification for estimated road levy revenue of $393,059. Unanimous.
- PIONEER PLAZA: Learned the $82,500 grant from the Federal highway administration has been extended to Dec. 31, 2012. The extension does not include additional money, but allows 12 more months to complete the project.
- CONGRESSWOMAN: Met with Mike Poulson, director of agriculture and resource policy for U.S. Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash. Poulson talked about rural schools money and other funds, county budgets and redistricting.
- VEHICLES: Continued discussion of options for new Sheriff's vehicles.