Walla Walla County commissioners are Perry Dozier, Gregg Loney and Greg Tompkins. With all present Monday, the board voted as follows:
- fairgrounds: Approved contract for arena equipment, state Department of Agriculture grants to upgrade for fairgrounds and for ticketing services by Extremetix. Unanimous.
- Network: Approved resolutions to execute memorandum of understanding with county Noxious Weed Control Board. Unanimous.
- labor: Delayed action on clarification to memorandum of agreement relevant to labor agreement between the county Sheriff, commissioners and Commissioned Deputies Association until needed documentation arrives.
- planning: Approved agreement with Stalzer and Associates for on-call planning services. Unanimous.
- chemicals: Opened bids for chemical vegetation control products. Two bids received. Bids to be reviewed by public works director who will return with recommendations at later date.
- human services: Opened bids for remodel of planned Community Services Center. Twelve bids received. Bids to be reviewed by project architect who will return with recommendation.