- Trevor J. Kelly, 24, no permanent address listed, was charged June 21 with second-degree possessing stolen property, two counts of forgery and two counts of third-degree theft. Kelly is accused of knowingly receiving, possessing, retaining, concealing or disposing of a stolen MasterCard; falsely making, completing, altering, possessing, uttering, offering, disposing of or putting off as true two forged credit card transactions; and wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over goods or services belonging to Kmart and Walmart or MasterCard on May 28.
- Bryant A. Benson, 23, address not confirmed, was charged June 21 with violation of protection order -- domestic violence, and harassment -- domestic violence. Benson is accused of violating a protection, restraining or no-contact order, and threatening to kill a person between March 2 and May 20.
- Robert L. Stacy, 47, 640 Rocky Road, was charged June 22 with violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act. Stacy is accused of unlawfully possessing methamphetamine on June 21.
- Robert A. Bolzenthal, 25, 246 Eagan St., Apt. 3, was charged June 12 with third-degree rape of a child. Bolzenthal is accused of engaging in sexual intercourse with a girl who was 14 or 15 years old on April 2.
- Eric E. Angulo, 21, address not confirmed, was charged June 14 with second-degree theft. Angulo is accused of wrongfully obtaining or exerting unauthorized control over an LCD television belonging to Walla Walla University on Nov. 23, 2010.
More like this story
0 free views left!