- Blue Mountain Chapter of the American Red Cross, for emergency, military and community services - $13,000.
- Blue Mountain Action Council for Commitment to Community, adult literacy, long-term care ombudsman and food distribution programs - $14,500.
- Blue Mountain Heart to Heart for AIDS prevention - $8,000.
- Boy Scouts Blue Mountain Council for scouting programs - $10,000.
- Camp Fire USA, for children's activity programs - $25,000.
- Catholic Charities of Walla Walla, for support and counseling services - $16,500.
- Children's Home Society of Washington, for support and counseling programs - $39,500.
- Friends of Children of Walla Walla, for community, resilience and school-based programs - $18,500.
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho, for leadership development - $5,000.
- Helpline, for emergency social services - $47,500.
- Center at the Park, senior meal and volunteer programs - $11,000.
- Walla Walla Community Hospice, for end-of-life services - $17,000.
- The Salvation Army, for social services - $12,000.
- YMCA, for aquatic, youth, healthy living and social responsibility programs - $20,500.
- YWCA, for client services, childcare and enrichment programs - $42,000.
More like this story
0 free views left!