When: Monday, 7 p.m.
Where: Athena Elementary library, 375 S. Fifth Ave.
- VOLLEYBALL: Consider request by high school volleyball team to attend a camp in Moscow, Idaho.
- RENT: Set new rental rate for rental properties owned by district.
- ADMINistration: Designate people and institutions for annual district business, including finance officers, newspaper of record, auditors, legal counsel, financial institutions, grant authorizations and insurance agent of record.
- COMMITTEE: Review board committee appointments.
- OFFICERS: Take nominations for officers of the board.
- GOALS: Review superintendent goals for the year.
- AYP: Update from Principal Lori Mills on AYP student assessment results.