- Reports: Heard reports from mayor and department heads. Also heard reports from Progressive Engineering on water system plan update, and from Riedesel Engineering on lighting project.
- Building Permit: Heard request from Cathy Meeds to build shop in platted alley. Recommendation was made to issue permit.
- Water Leak: Heard request from Mike and Galina Tom for reimbursement of plumbing expenses for water leak. After discussion, council voted to deny reimbursement. Unanimous, with Gillis not present for vote.
- Building Inspector: Confirmed hiring Stan Warren as City building inspector. Unanimous, with Gillis not present for vote.
- Potlatch Federal Credit Union: Approved payment of $250 fee for partial release of property from Slaybaughs to the City. Unanimous.