Pomeroy School District board members are Ed Sullivan, Lorri Flynn, Lori Slaybaugh, Bart Gingerich and Paul Ruark. With all present Wednesday, the board:
- Facilities: Heard report from project manager on junior-senior high school modernization, including schedule to complete project.
- Calendar: Approved 2012/13 school year calendar, including three days for professional development. Unanimous.
- Resolution: Approved resolution waiving 180 day school year requirement. Unanimous.
- Bids: Accepted bids for milk and bread from Meadow Gold Dairy, and for fuel from Coleman Oil Co. Passed 4-1 with Ruark dissenting.
- Application Approvals: Approved Highly Capable Program application and Perkins application. Unanimous.
- Curriculum: Approved curricula for Chemistry, Physics and Math (K-5) for 2012/13. Unanimous.
- Executive Session: Entered into executive session to discuss personnel/negotiations and superintendent evaluation.
- Contract: Approved TPEP one-year contract extension. Unanimous.