Columbia County Commissioners are Dwight Robanske, Charles Reeves and Richard Jones. With all present Wednesday, the board:
- Striping: Opened bids for 2012 road striping contract. Four bids received. Referred to staff for review.
- Reports: Heard reports on emergency management training, Project Timothy rental assistance, senior meals, district court and public health.
- Official Newspaper: Approved official newspaper contract with Dayton Chronicle. Approved 2-0 with Robanske abstaining.
- Historic Preservation: Reviewed letter and Courthouse brochure from Dayton Historic Preservation Commission.
- Liquor Licenses: Reviewed liquor license renewal applications from Lyons Ferry Marina and Store and from Ski Bluewood.
- Budget: Reviewed budget modifications with City of Dayton regarding court and law enforcement services. Also reviewed 2013 budget estimates.
- Ordinance approval: Approved A1 zoning ordinance update. Unanimous.