Waitsburg City Council members are Marty Dunn, Kevin House, K.C. Kuykendall, Karl Newell and Scott Nettles. Walt Goble, Mayor. With all present Wednesday, the council:
- Swimming Pool: Approved addition of Saturday hours for Waitsburg Swimming pool, 1-5 p.m. and 6-8 p.m. Cost to be paid by Charles Smith, owner of Anchor Bar. Unanimous.
- Sheriff Contract: Reviewed draft of proposed 2013-2015 contract with Walla Walla County Sheriff's Office.
- Sewer Rates: Approved $0.90 per month increase in city sewer rates, effective with August billing. Unanimous.
- Animal Control: Discussed possible update of animal control ordinance. City attorney was asked to draft proposed new language and present at an upcoming meeting.
- Bunkhouse: Agreed to issue RFP for cleanup or sale of bunkhouse site.