Explosion injures HVAC repairman at McDonald's

Advertisement

WALLA WALLA -- A 46-year-old air conditioning repairman was injured Wednesday afternoon when a pressurized canister used to clean HVAC systems exploded.

The man was attempting to purge the air conditioning system at the Isaacs Avenue McDonald's. According to Brad Morris, Walla Walla deputy fire chief, the man was on the roof of the fast food restaurant when the explosion occurred. He was struck mainly in the chest, and taken to Walla Walla General Hospital, Morris said.

Comments

Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment

4 free views left!