Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 800 block of North Ninth Avenue. Credit card reported stolen and used.
- 500 block of Edith Avenue. Hydrocodone pills and $100 taken from safe.
- 1600 block of Walla Walla Avenue. Possible burglary reported.
- Cenex, 706 W. Rose St. Ten gallons of fuel and fuel cap reported stolen.
- 400 block of Ankeny Street. Three pairs of designer sunglasses valued at $510 reported stolen from vehicle.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Telephone Pole and Birch Creek roads, Milton-Freewater. Chevrolet S-10 pickup reported stolen from field. Recovered after rollover crash near Nursery Annex and Telephone Pole Roads.
WW County Sheriff
- Adam A. Trujillo, 44, Hermiston, Tuesday. Charge: investigation of out of state felony.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- East U.S. Highway 12 within Dixie city limits to Walla Walla General Hospital, 4:31 p.m., Tuesday. A 35-year-old woman was transported after a collision.
- 1700 block of East Alder Street. Fence damaged.
- Journey Church, 492 W. Rose St. Heat pump knocked over.