- 43 acres east of Peppers Bridge Road and south of Sunflower Court, from residential 5 to R-72. Submitted by Timber Ridge LLC.
- 276 acres south of Old Milton Highway on both sides of Peppers Bridge Road, from residential 10 to residential 5. Submitted by Norm McKibben.
- 5 acres east of Berney Drive and south of Wallace Street and Provenance Loop, low density to rural residential and R-96. Submitted by Blue Mountain Commercial LLC.
- 289 acres between Sun Harbor Drive and Agate Drive, removal of Unique Lands designation. Submitted by Michael Witherspoon.
- 7 acres at 219 E. Maple St., Burbank, from residential single family to commercial. Submitted by Darwin Odgaard and Lynne K. Hoffman.
- 8.8 acres adjoining Myra Road extension, to be added into College Place Urban Growth Area. Submitted by city of College Place.
- 5.7 acres at northeast corner of Southwest 12th Avenue and Grandview Avenue intersection, to be added into College Place Urban Growth Area. Submitted by Terri Gall.
- 8.8 acres in vicinity of Electric Avenue and Dawson Street, to be removed from Walla Walla Urban Growth Area. Submitted by city of Walla Walla.
- 1.7 acres of the western portion of Berney Elementary School site, from medium density residential to public reserve. Submitted by city of Walla Walla.
- 26.8 acres along Myra Road between Electric Avenue and waste water treatment plant, from low density residential and R-96 to commercial. Submitted by city of Walla Walla.
- 23.2 acres along Myra Road between Electric Avenue and Mill Creek, from low density residential and R-96 to commercial. Submitted by Randal Grudzinski.
More like this story
0 free views left!