- Bids: Opened bids for Starbuck overlay project (five bids received) and countywide intersection improvements (four bids received). Referred to staff for review.
- Fairgrounds Contracts: Approved contract for All Wheels Weekend. Unanimous. Tabled discussion on contract for Coppei Boer Goat Show until next meeting.
- Hotel/Motel Tax: Approved $1,000 for All Wheels Weekend. Unanimous.
- Reports: Heard reports from Senior Center, Veterans' Advisory Board, Courthouse maintenance staff and Columbia County Sheriff.
- Legal Newspaper: With Commissioner Robanske recusing himself, discussion of award for legal newspaper was tabled until next meeting due to lack of quorum.
- Plat: Approved Final Metzger Short Plat. Unanimous.