- ADMINISTRATOR: Approved 2012-13 school year administrator salaries, which includes principals and district office administrators. Unanimous.
- BILLS/PAYROLL: Approved payment of monthly bills from general account for $468,555.76; capital projects for $47,912.25; ASB for $25,152.90; and transportation for $470.78. May payroll was $4,943,170.39 and estimated June payroll was $4.15 million. Unanimous.
- SURPLUS: Declared unusable or old items as surplus for auction. The list includes 17 computer monitors, printers, towers, etc; three televisions; two overhead projectors; and eight boxes of books. Unanimous.
- TRAVEL: Approved out-of-state travel requests for 13 employees attending various conferences in June and early July. Unanimous.
- HIRES: Approved hiring Ambra Bryant as temporary English teacher at Walla Walla High School; Gloria DeLaO-Parks, school psychologist for special programs; Jane Froese as temporary bilingual kindergarten teacher at Blue Ridge; Keith Swanson as English teacher at Wa-HI. Unanimous.
- RESIGN: Accepted resignations from Anthony Barba as math teacher at Lincoln High School; Jane Baffney as science material clerk; Sean Day as para-educator; Velma Gilliam as food services assistant; Sharon Quinn-Sears as Blue Ridge health clinician; and Bret McKinney as bus mechanic. Unanimous.