- Donations: Approved donations to the senior class ($600) from Pullman Ace Hardware; freshman class ($100) and cheerleaders ($60) from Blue Mountain Chiropractic; robotics program ($500) from Mark and Jeffrey Williams and FBLA ($450) from Columbia County Community Network. Unanimous.
- Resignations: Accepted resignations from Teri Schlachter, food service aid and Shawn Magee, high school track coach.
- Reports: Received written reports from superintendent regarding audit, preliminary budget, core standards, facilities, strategic plan and board retreat.
- Contracts: Referred administrative contracts to legal counsel for review. Approved classified supervisor contracts. Unanimous.
- July Meeting Schedule: Agreed to revised meeting dates of July 11 and 25 due to Independence Day holiday. Public hearing on budget is planned for July 11.