Waitsburg City Council members are Marty Dunn, Kevin House, K.C. Kuykendall, Karl Newell and Scott Nettles. Walt Goble, Mayor. With all present Wednesday, the Council:
- Six-year Plan: Held public hearing and adopted 2013-2018 six-year plan. Unanimous.
- Loan Agreement: Approved Public Works Trust Fund loan agreement. Unanimous.
- Bio-solids: Approved bio-solids disposal agreement. Unanimous.
- Municipal Code: Approved Waitsburg Municipal Code updates. Unanimous.
- Discussions: Discussed purchase of cardboard baler for recycling; referred to staff for more research. Tabled discussion of bunkhouse site cleanup until next meeting.
- Student Representative: Appointed Logan Dozier as student representative from Waitsburg High School on Council. Unanimous.