- Technology: Approval of proposed electrical work in courthouse server room and purchase of replacement uninterruptable power supply.
- Public works: Presentation of 2011 bridge report.
- Health: Workshop of Harvey Crowder, county Public Health Department director, on proposed changes to county codes regarding septic tank and sewage regulations and department fee schedule. Possible action or direction from board of commissioners may follow. Informational meeting only, hearing to take public testimony to be scheduled at later date. Matter scheduled for 1:30 p.m. during time for Public Health Department.
- Updates: Updates from Human Services Department and Walla Walla Joint Community Development Agency.
- Workshop: Board workshop with county Auditor Karen Martin to continue discussions on redistricting process to equalize populations in commissioners' districts.