When: 7 p.m. Tuesday.
Where: City Hall.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from Steve Krouse of Garfield County Sheriff's office. Also hear reports on nuisance ordinance enforcement, lighting grant, planning-only grant, sanitary control property purchase, golf course agreement, Council committee assignments.
- PAYMENT: Will discuss $1,663 payment to Riedesel Engineering for the downtown light project, upon receipt of funds from the state Department of Transportation.
- BASEBALL PARK: Consider lease agreement with the Port of Garfield and Pomeroy School District for the ball park.
- SMOKE-FREE: Will discuss smoke-free parks ordinance.
- EXEMPTIONS: Hear report on garbage exemption application for Justin Townley.
- CEMETERY: Hear report from the cemetery committee.