When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m. Public work session at 5:30 p.m.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- SESSION: Board will hold public work session on non-bond facilities prioritization and, an update on a regional Skills Center.
- CONSENT: Consider accepting personnel report, bills and payroll to date, and meeting minutes as part of consent agenda.
- ASB: Report on Walla Walla High School candidates for ASB president.
- REPORTS: Reports on Health Center at Lincoln High School; first reading of board policy on pesticides notification, postings and record keeping.
- ACTION: Consider approval of board policy on automated external defibrillators.
- CLASSIFIED: Declaration of March 12-16 as Classified Employee Week.