When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse.
- PUBLIC WORKS: Consider approving NoaNet utility permit, right of way permits, and state surplus property agreement. Also hear update on the Starbuck Bridge project.
- LIBRARY: Hear annual report of the Columbia County Rural Library District, presented by Director Janet Lyon. Will also consider approving appointment of Kerry Much to the library board.
- MCMORRIS-RODGERS: Hear report from Mike Poulson, director of Ag and Resource Policy for Congresswoman Cathy McMorris-Rodgers. Will discuss bridge and road funding for moving crops and rural schools initiative.
- PROSECUTOR: Discuss law enforcement officers and firefighters board policies with prosecutor Rea Culwell. Also meet in executive session with Culwell to discuss potential litigation.
- PLANNING: Consider approving final subdivision plat for Kroom property.
- SOCIAL SERVICES: Consider approving contract for services with Blue Mountain Counseling.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving hiring of new courthouse maintenance supervisor.
- SALARY: Consider setting commissioners' salary for 2016.
- REDISTRICTING: Set date for public hearing on redistricting.
- SUPPORT: Consider requests for support of HB 2792 and 2793 regarding energy grants.