Board members are Preston Winn, Duane Smalley, Trenda Nichols, Scott Rogers, Rod Bonifer and Joshua Henningsen and Eric Quaempts. With Quaempts absent Monday, the board:
- AWERE: Accepted $95,525.29 worth of AWERE Grants for various district needs including computer upgrades at high school; land lab improvements; track project, band equipment at high school; and iPad instruction support. Unanimous.
- CALENDAR: Adopted academic calendar for 2012-13 school year, which has 174 student days and 190 teacher days. Unanimous.
- BUDGET: Approved budget meeting calendar; reviewed budget committee roster. Unanimous.
- STAFF: Approved certified isntructor positions for upcoming school year. Unanimous.
- PERSONNEL: Approved hiring Eric Jensen as middle school track coach; and Jay Rusher and jeff Graham as volunteers for high school baseball. Unanimous.