Board members are Duane Geyer, chair; Ken Sloan, vice-chair; Dennis Burks, Kelly Kessler, Mike Lesko, Tim McElrath and Don Miller. With all present Tuesday, the board:
- WILDHORSE: Accepted Wildhorse Foundation Grant for $4,450 for Grove Elementary School to pay for materials and labor of fencing project. Unanimous.
- DONATIONS: Accepted donations of $100 from B.A. Castle for positive behavior supplies; horse trailer worth $495 from Steve Tinnons for agriculture department; excavation work at Seneca site from Premier Excavation worth $500; $100 cash from DL JJ Farms Inc. for fencing at Central Middle School; a $100 gift card from P.G.G. for fencing at Central; an HP computer from Tom Piefer worth $400 for class use; two camcorders worth $176 and $124 from Gay Troyer for Mac-Hi's library; a Ford Truck worth $3,000, and chain link panels and gate worth $2,500 from Vern Rodihiero for FFA program. Unanimous.
- POLICIES: Adopted revised board policies on graduation requirements and graduation exercises. Unanimous.
- CALENDAR: Adopted budget committee meeting calendar for 2012-13 budget. The first meeting will be May 22. Unanimous.
- SUPERINTENDENT: Approved a one-year contract to interim superintendent Jim Reger to continue serving as leader of the district while retired. Unanimous.