- LEASES: Renewed leases with RAD Rubenser Driving and Kuhlmann Financial Services leases. Also approved recommended lease rate of $800 per month for Office Building #3, which will be leased by Columbia County District Court and the Walla Walla Juvenile Justice Center office. Unanimous.
- PCC RAILROAD: Learned the crews laying cable for NoaNet encountered very wet soil in the highway right of way near by the Lewis and Clark Trail State Park, and a truck was stuck. Railroad officials determined the truck had encroached on railroad right of way, and told the contractors need to have permission before using the railroad right of way.
- BLUE MOUNTAIN STATION: Discussed work with Stenkamp Architecture on landscaping for the Blue Mountain Station. They are waiting for information regarding irrigation from the West End Irrigation District.
- INDUSTRIAL PARK: Learned requests for proposals have been sent out for HVAC replacements at 4 Port Way, and lighting upgrade at Industrial Office #1. Approved a maintenance contract with Smith Brothers Lawn Care and Landscape of Walla Walla for landscaping, weed and pest control for the industrial park and Blue Mountain Station. Unanimous.
- ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT: Heard proposal for mountain bike trail on port-owned land behind the industrial park by Doug Hinds. Commissioners agreed to the proposal, and will consider a resolution approving the trail at a later meeting. The trail would only be open to bicycles and pedestrians.
- SEWEDA: Met with Southeast Washington Economic Development Association executive director Marshall Doak. Doak discussed SEWEDA activities.
- BLUEWOOD: Learned a committee is seeking funding to find an alternative to the generators used for power at the Bluewood ski area.