When: Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.
Where: District board room, 364 S. Park St.
- CONSENT: Consider personnel report; bills and payroll; Feb. financial report; March 6 board minutes; and out-of-state travel requests as part of consent agenda.
- CONFERENCE: Presentation on upcoming Walla Walla Valley Violence Prevention conference.
- DEBATE: Presentation on Walla Walla High School Debate Team.
- REPORTS: Hear reports from board members; superintendent; from Safe Routes to School group; and on teacher/principal evaluation model.
- POLICY: Consider approval of policy regarding pesticides notification, postings and record keeping.
- SKILLS: Consider approving proposed Skills Center Value Engineering Report and Implementation Plan.