When: Wednesday, 10 a.m.
Where: Commission Room, Courthouse
- PUBLIC WORKS: Consider resolution to create Starbuck Bridge project.
- REPORTS: Hear updates from Bill Peters, director of Emergency Management, and updates on health and public health funding.
- MCKINSTRY: Hear presentation by Jayson Schmidt of McKinstry Services.
- DISTRICT COURT: Discuss budget for office move to building at the Port.
- POLICIES: Discuss LEOFF board policies with Dayton mayor Craig George.
- DISPATCH: Discuss dispatch services with Sheriff Walt Hessler.
- LIQUOR LICENSE: Consider application for liquor license renewal by Monteillet Fromagerie.