- BIKE RACE: Consider resolution to support the Tour of Walla Walla bicycle race.
- SEWER LOAN: Consider resolution to pay off a loan obtained to reline some sewer pipes. The resolution would accelerate payment of the loan to save interest.
- OVERAGE RATE: Discuss increase of water overage rate. Presently the city charges 50 cents for every 100 cubic feet of water used above the base allotment of 800 cubic feet. Many customers use water above the base, city manager Randy Hinchliffe said.
- PARK: Discuss and possibly approve proposed improvements in Preston Park. The proposal calls for new playground equipment and a basketball court, which would cost about $40,000.
- BALLOT ADVISORY: Discuss ballot advisory item for proposal to change the annual city election from April to August. The change would allow the city to turn the election over to the Walla Walla County Elections department.
- BUNKHOUSE: Discuss bunkhouse site cleanup. A study of possibly environmental hazards at the site came back negative for asbestos and with a low lead level.