When: Thursday, 7:30 p.m.
Where: School Library
- FACILITY NEEDS: Will consider approving an architect firm to conduct the State Study and Survey facility assessment for the district. Also consider approving a contract with Palmer Roofing to make repairs to the district-owned duplex.
- FIELD TRIPS: Consider approving overnight field trip to Olympia May 18-19 for Project Citizen, and to Camp Wooten May 29-June 1 for sixth graders.
- PERSONNEL: Consider approving the following agreements and contracts: LeLand Weber, middle school head softball coach, and Scott Plucker, high school assistant softball coach. Following an executive session for evaluation and contract negotiation extension, will consider approving 3-year contract for Superintendent Susan Bell.
- REPORTS: Hear reports on Teacher/Principal Evaluation Pilot, facility renovation, donation to the NEWS network, Washington High School Equestrian Team, Common Core State Standards, graduation requirements and activities, and maintenance and transportation.
- BUDGET: Hear report on budget status for January and cash flow. Will consider approving March payroll for $208,286, general fund expenditures for March for $42,525, and ASB expenditures for March for $11,859.
- BOOK SHARE: Will discuss pages 25-37f in Part 1 of the book "The Secrets of School Board Success."
- ASB: Consider approving ASB fundraisers and activities.