- 100 block of North Cochran Road, Dixie, Wednesday 9-3 p.m. Forced entry through front door. Various items taken, including firearms, coin collection and electronics.
- Preston Hall Middle School, 605 Main St., Waitsburg, Wednesday 5:45 p.m. Bike taken from lot.
- Armando Nava-Nava, 32, Pasco. Charge: investigation of felony identity theft.
- Robert Choate, 38, city resident. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Michael Miranda, 22, city resident. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County felony warrant.
- 882 Stanley St., Thursday 9:50 p.m. 1983 Chevy van fire which spread to 1979 Cadillac, which were both parked near a shop at residence. Van was fully engulfed in flames when fire fighters arrived. After about five minutes fire was extinguished. No report of damage to structure. Both vehicles were registered to property owner John Waterbrook. Cause is believed to be a battery maintenance device.
- 1100 block of West Cherry Street, Tuesday, midnight-5 a.m. Graffiti on fence.
More like this story
4 free views left!