Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- Mill Creek Sports Complex, 111 N. Tausick Way, Friday 12-9:36 a.m. Vending machine locks busted and change taken.
- Walla Walla Community College, 520 Campus Loop, Thursday overnight. Apple computer and monitor taken.
200 block of South Elizabeth Street, Friday. Items taken from shed.
- West Main Street, east of Third Avenue, Thursday 8:48 p.m. Noninjury, hit-and-run. Parked vehicle was side swiped by unidentified vehicle.
- Amber Dawn Nelson, 30, 430 E. Oak St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence and possession of controlled substance.
- Tyler Jordan Gardner Stevenson, 20, 581 Sycamore St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Kimberly Sue Hodgen, 41, 1831 Tillamook St. Charge, investigation of felony malicious mischief.
WW County Sheriff
- Valerie Mae Baie, 53, 246 Adair Road, Burbank. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Daniel Austin Frey, 19, 418 S.E. Sixth Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
- Janie Dee Lesko, 45, 85466 Tum A Lum Road. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 1000 block of Alvarado Terrace, Friday 9:19 p.m. Graffiti on door and fence.
- Tommy’s 9th Street Auto, 304 S. Ninth Ave., Thursday 6:15-6:40 p.m. Door of vehicle kicked in.