- Mill Creek Sports Complex, 111 N. Tausick Way, Friday 12-9:36 a.m. Vending machine locks busted and change taken.
- Walla Walla Community College, 520 Campus Loop, Thursday overnight. Apple computer and monitor taken.
- West Main Street, east of Third Avenue, Thursday 8:48 p.m. Noninjury, hit-and-run. Parked vehicle was side swiped by unidentified vehicle.
- Amber Dawn Nelson, 30, 430 E. Oak St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence and possession of controlled substance.
- Tyler Jordan Gardner Stevenson, 20, 581 Sycamore St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Kimberly Sue Hodgen, 41, 1831 Tillamook St. Charge, investigation of felony malicious mischief.
- Valerie Mae Baie, 53, 246 Adair Road, Burbank. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Daniel Austin Frey, 19, 418 S.E. Sixth Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
- Janie Dee Lesko, 45, 85466 Tum A Lum Road. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 1000 block of Alvarado Terrace, Friday 9:19 p.m. Graffiti on door and fence.
- Tommy’s 9th Street Auto, 304 S. Ninth Ave., Thursday 6:15-6:40 p.m. Door of vehicle kicked in.
More like this story
4 free views left!