Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 200 block of West Birch Street. A 2006 Suzuki motorcycle reported stolen: bike later reported found with damage to fuel tank and tail lights.
- 900 block of South Division Street. Coins, and iPod charger and an ashtray reported stolen from vehicle.
- 900 block of North 13th Avenue. A 1995 Jeep reported stolen: later reported recovered.
- 2200 block of Granite Drive. A GPS unit and 10 CDs reported stolen from vehicle.
WW County Sheriff
- 300 block of West Seventh Street, Waitsburg. Residential burglary reported: silverware reported stolen.
- 100 block of Snake River Drive, Burbank. Four political yard signs supporting Democrat candidates, including President Barack Obama, were reported stolen.
- Waitsburg Public Library, 212 Main St., Waitsburg. Purse reported stolen.
WW County Sheriff
- Gose Street, 8:10 p.m., Saturday. Vehicle versus deer collision. No injuries reported.
- Harvey Shaw and Gorham roads, 4:51 p.m., Saturday. One-vehicle crash: preliminary investigation indicate the vehicle was traveling in excess of 100 miles-per-hour when it struck a culvert and flipped end-over-end. Police located both occupants of the vehicle, Jason L. King, 38, and Angela M. Rogers, 36, at Providence St. Mary Medical Center. King and Rogers were treated and released with minor injuries. Police are investigating the cause of the crash.
- Luciano Castorena Jr., 25, 122 N. Wilbur St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of unlawful possession of a firearm, possession of cocaine and Department of Corrections violation.
- Dylan C. Arland, 20, 1865 Celestine Drive., Sunday. Charge: investigation of possession of methamphetamine.
- Jeffery L. Oldridge, 26, 2007 Wallace St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Christopher Gonzales, 44, 1356 Pleasant St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Steven King Lowe, 24, no permanent address given, Saturday. Charge: investigation of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Jason H. Beeman, 21, 125 N.E. Verge Ave., College Place, Saturday. Charge: investigation of third-degree assault and residential burglary.
- Erica R. Bristol, 46, 716 Lincoln St., Saturday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Aron J. Wise, 33, 420 S.E. Fifth St., College Place, Saturday. Charge: investigation of violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dist. 4
- Fern Avenue and Reser Road, 6:36 p.m., Sunday. One vehicle into power pole.
- 600 block of Pearson Street. Vehicle passenger mirror reported broken.
- 1600 block of J Street. Broken vehicle windshield.
- Rose and Wildwood streets. A water cooler left on the sidewalk was reported as "suspicious."
WW County Sheriff
- Federal Game Reserve, Wallula. A hunter reported his 12-gauge Bennelli shotgun lost or stolen after apparently leaving the weapon propped against a gate after a hunting trip. The man told police he realized the mistake and returned to get the shotgun, but found it missing, with a note left on the gate with a phone number.