- 200 block of North Touchet Street. Vehicle prowl: one man arrested.
WW County Sheriff
- 000 block of North Cochram Road, Dixie. Bicycle reportedly stolen from garage.
- 1900 block of Mojonnier Road. Unauthorized debit card use reported.
- Pierce’s Green Valley RV Camp, 24676 W. Highway 12, Touchet. $41.25 reportedly stolen from Pepsi dispensing machine.
- 100 block of Southwest Fourth Street. Vehicle prowl.
- 400 block of Northwest B Street, Friday. Backpack containing books reported stolen from vehicle.
- Southeast Birch Avenue and Southeast Sixth Street. Bicycle reportedly stolen.
- 600 block of College Street. Camera reportedly stolen from vehicle.
- 100 block of Southeast Eighth Avenue. Vehicle prowl.
- 1000 block of Northeast Third Avenue. Sunglasses reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of West Broadway. Vehicle prowl.
- 800 block of South Mill Street, Saturday. Bicycle reportedly stolen.
- Chestnut and Sprague streets, 4:34 p.m., Monday. Rear-end collision: no injuries reported.
- WW Police
- Christopher Gonzales, 44, 1364 Pleasant St., Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Francisco Z. Diaz, 18, 904 Irene St., Monday. Charge: investigation of two counts of felony violation of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act.
- Benjamin Beliz Jr., 27, 345 N. Third St., College Place, Monday. Charge: investigation of taking a motor vehicle without permission.
- Eleuterio Ibarra-Madrigal, 36, 204 S.E. 11th St., today. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 1940 Pleasant Street, 7:34 p.m., Monday. Basement fire: unknown cause or damage amount.
- 000 block of South Blue Street. Vehicle taillight reportedly broken.
- 1000 block of Frankland Street. Tail lights of Toyota Prius reportedly smashed.
- 000 block of Duncan Lane. Graffiti.
- 300 block of Southeast Scenic View Drive. Pumpkin smashed in yard, and eggs thrown at cars.
More like this story
4 free views left!