- Larch Street and Whitman Drive, 3:55 p.m., Wednesday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- Troyer Road near Umapine, 12:34 p.m., Wednesday. Single vehicle rollover: five people transported to a local hospital.
- Highway 11 near milepost 24 south of Milton-Freewater, 6:15 p.m. Vehicle struck deer. Initial reports indicate the deer’s head came through the vehicle windshield, striking the driver, Elias Hegdal, 30. Hegdal was transported to Providence St. Mary Medical Center, then flown to Sacred Hart Medical Center in Spokane, where he was listed in critical condition this morning.
- James P. Morgan, 35, 131 E. Maple St., this morning. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Toby K. Baily, 48, 308 E. Spring St, Walla Walla, Wednesday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- Troyer Road near Umapine, 12:24 p.m., Wednesday. Five people transported to a local hospital following a signle vehicle rollover.
- Highway 11 near milepost 24 to Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 6:15 p.m., Wednesday. One transported following vehicle versus deer collision.
- 200 block of South Fourth Street, Dayton. Vehicle damaged.
- Pioneer Middle School, 450 Bridge St. A 13-year-old student was caught with a glass pipe, an Altoid can containing suspected marijuana residue, a partial cigarette and an E-cigarette.
- Waitsburg High School, 421 Coppei Ave, Waitsburg. Two students were arrested on investigation of possession of marijuana after a school staff member spotted at 15-year-old girl and a 16-year-old boy “smoking” off school grounds during school hours. Principal Stephanie Wooderchak found glass pipe and an Altoid tin containing suspected marijuana in the girl’s backpack. Both students were suspended.
More like this story
0 free views left!