- Jones Truck and Implements, 304 N. Ninth Ave. Burglary and attempted theft of a lawn mower and Interstate batteries.
- 400 block of East Alder Street. Music CDs, a flashlight and a CD case reportedly stolen from a vehicle.
- Francis Drive. A mountain bike reported stolen.
- 100 block of Bryant Avenue. Jewelry, cash and a .22-caliber rifle reported stolen.
- 1300 block of South College Avenue. Burglary reported: a person the homeowner knows entered the residence without permission.
- 1000 block of South College Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 1000 block of Southwest Puff Lane. Jewelry and DVDs reported stolen from residence.
- Preston Lane, Milton-Freewater. Vehicle prowl reported.
- 700 block of Stockton Road, Dayton. Residential burglary reported.
- 700 block of South Fourth Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Providence St. Mary Medical Center, 401 W. Poplar St. A male patient allegedly struck a nurse in the face while she was attempting to provide care. The man was arrested.
- Alder Street and Ninth Avenue, 2:06 a.m., Saturday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries. One arrested for driving while intoxicated.
- Isaacs Avenue and Roosevelt Street. An unknown vehicle reportedly crashed into the back wall of Calhoon Martial Arts, bowing the wall and breaking mirrors inside. Police are investigating.
- Alder and Roosevelt streets, 9:44 p.m., Friday. Two vehicle collision: no injuries reported.
- U.S. Highway 12 near milepost 367, 12:36 a.m. this morning. Non injury vehicle collision.
- Nolan B. Brock, 53, no permanent address given, Monday. Charge: investigation of third-degree assault.
Fire, Ambulance runs
- 538 Lincoln St., 3:17 p.m., Monday. Chimney fire: house evacuated: no injuries reported.
- 601 Village Way. 11:21 p.m., Monday. Electric blanket fire. Burns to hand reported: no medical transport.
- 500 block Catherine Street. Vehicle window reportedly smashed.
- 200 block of North Touchet Street. Two tires reportedly slashed.
- Southeast Birch Avenue and Southeast Sixth Street. Three homes reportedly egged.
- 800 block of East Clay Street, Dayton. House and vehicles reportedly egged.
- The Brik, 1415 Plaza Way, Saturday. A Walla Walla man faces felony theft charges after skipping on his food tab. Police arrested Justin Stokes, Saturday, after restaurant employees reported the 37-year-old had bailed on his bill. According to Walla Walla police, Stokes had committed various retail thefts (nine in all), mostly dine-and-dashes at local businesses in the last six months.
- Boise Cascade Fiber Farm, Wallula. A Boise Cascade employee attempted to detain a man and woman after he spotted the couple parked on farm property near State Route 124 at milepost 5. According to the employee, the couple were “doing their thing,” in the vehicle when he spotted the car. The man attempted to detain the pair to face criminal trespass charges; the couple fled the scene prior to police arriving.
More like this story
0 free views left!