Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 700 block of Edith Avenue, Thursday overnight. Wallet and CD player taken from vehicle.
- 1200 block of Figueroa Street, Friday 9-11:50 p.m. 10 gallons of gas taken from pickup.
- 500 block of Palouse Street, Thursday overnight. Vehicle from balcony.
- Fifth Avenue and Elizabeth Street, Friday. Motor vehicle taken.
- 900 block of South Columbia Street, Friday. Items taken from residence.
- South Wilbur Avenue and East Alder Street, Saturday 8:35 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, cross traffic impact at intersection.
- Poplar Street and First Avenue, Friday 3-5 p.m. Hit-and-run of unoccupied parked vehicle. Damage to front end.
- Isaacs Avenue at Bellevue Street, Friday 11:51 a.m. Two-vehicle, noninjury, rear-end collision.
WW County Sheriff
- 1300 block of School Avenue, Thursday overnight. Hit-and-run of parked unoccupied vehicle. Guardrail on Yellowhawk Creek was also struck. Fleeing vehicle was either red or burgundy color.
- Shawn Marie Mendoza, 41, 620 Frisco St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of stolen property, felony abandonment of dependent person.
- Jimmy Nava, 20, 943 Carrie St. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- James Andrew Gene Adams, 31, 911 S. Third Ave. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.