Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 800 block of Hobson Street. Life-sized plastic skeleton reported stolen from porch.
WW County Sheriff
- 200 block of Wheatland Drive. Vehicle prowl: prescription medications and debit cards reported stolen.
- 1700 block of South College Avenue. Borrowed cellphone not returned.
- 100 block of Dehaven. Bicycle reported stolen.
- Super Mex, 21 N. Columbia St. An 18-pack of beer reported stolen.
- 100 block of Ireland Street. Bicycle reported stolen.
- 700 block of North Elizabeth Street. Wallet reported stolen.
- 500 block of Northeast Eighth Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
Columbia County Sheriff
- 404 W. Main St., Dayton. Commercial burglary.
- 1500 block of J Street, 9:04 a.m., Sunday. Rear-end hit-and-run collision: no injuries reported.
- 1800 block of South College Avenue, 1:43 a.m., Sunday. Vehicle versus deer collision: no injuries (even to deer) reported.
- Colin N. Meister, 20, 63 Wolf Fork Place, Sunday. Charge: investigation of driving under the influence.
- 900 block of Penrose Street. Side mirrors broken off several cars.
- Blue Valley Meats, 1162 W. Pine Street. Graffiti.