Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff's department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
- 100 block of Tausick Way, Tuesday 10:30 p.m. Pistol taken from vehicle parked at residence.
- Orchard Street and South Third Avenue, Wednesday 2:21 a.m. Thomas Lee Nelsen, 21, 995 Grandview Ave., College Place, and David Valentino Mora, 42, 1336 W. Pine St., were arrested after their vehicle was pulled over because of an arrest warrant on Mora. Methamphetamine, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and various ammunition were confiscated during the arrest.
- Rose Street and Second Avenue, Wednesday 11:21 a.m. Semi hit utility pole while making right turn.
- Daniel Luiz Bale, 36, of Pendleton. Charge: investigation of felony hold.
- Ronald Henry Mitchell Jr., 24, 203 N. Fifth Ave. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- Thomas Lee Nelsen, 21, 995 Grandview Ave., College Place. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- David Valentino Mora, 42, 1336 W. Pine St. Charge: investigation of felony possession of controlled substance.
- Cindy Louise Larson, 47, address unknown. Charge: Investigation of felony theft of retail store with extenuating circumstances.
WW County Sheriff
- David William Russell, 55, 320 Ryan Ave., Burbank. Charge: investigation of felony harassment.