Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
WW County Sheriff
- 100 block of East Third Street, Waitsburg, Wednesday overnight. Trailer hitch from vehicle.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Highway 11 near Milton-Freewater, Thursday 1:13 p.m. Theft of vehicle.
- Kaleb Ely Ownby, 21, unknown address. Charge: investigation of felony failure to register by registered sex offender.
- Raul Ivan Torres, 21, of Milton-Freewater. Charge: investigation of Umatilla County warrant.
- 200 block of Southeast 13th Avenue, Thursday. Vehicle scratched.