Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Saturday, Sunday and today unless otherwise noted.
- Cenex, 706 W. Rose St. $70 of diesel reported stolen.
- 400 block of East Rose Street. A 23-year-old man reported six, 6-foot tall marijuana plants stolen. The plants, which were being grown for medicinal purposes, were valued at $50.
WW County Sheriff
- 700 block of Electric Avenue. Jewelry, loose change and personal documents: total value estimated at roughly $750.
- 400 block of West Sunset Drive, Burbank. A 1992 Honda Civic reported stolen. Vehicle recovered by the Milton-Freewater Police department.
- 1200 block of S. Campbell Road. Fuel reported stolen from truck.
- 700 block of Preston Avenue, Waitsburg. Residential burglary reported.
- 10200 block of East Highway 12, Dixie. A welder reported stolen from a shop.
- 1100 block of South Main Street. Cash and credit cards reported stolen from a vehicle.
- 600 block of Evans Avenue. Residential burglary reported.
Umatilla County Sheriff
- Highway 11 near Stateline Road, Milton-Freewater. A motorist reported while giving an unknown woman a ride to Walla Walla he stopped to use the rest room. The female drove off in his 2001 Dodge pickup truck, headed for Milton-Freewater.
- LeFore Road, Milton-Freewater. Residential burglary reported: reporting party stated dog scared would-be burglars away.
- Locust Road, Milton-Freewater. Air compressor reported stolen.
- State Route 12 near Oasis Road, Friday. A westbound motorist attempted a U-turn, striking another vehicle. Minor injuries reported: no transports.
- Lucia V. Rodriquez, 25, Clarkston, Sunday. Charge: investigation of second-degree identity theft and three Umatilla County Sheriff’s Office felony warrants.
- 100 block of Kenneth Street. Graffiti on fence reported.