Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media. Theft and vandalism reports were filed Tuesday and today unless otherwise noted.
- 200 block of Brock Street. Tools valued at nearly $500 reported stolen from residence.
- 300 block of Juniper Street. A longboard-style skateboard reported stolen from porch.
- Odd Fellows Apartments, 115 Merriam St. Cameras and snacks reported stolen from pickup.
WW County Sheriff
- 700 block of Maple Street. Multiple bottle of prescription narcotics reported stolen from vehicle.
- Boise Cascade, 31827 Highway 12, Wallula. Rear license plate reported stolen from vehicle.
- 200 block of Southwest Sixth Avenue. Bicycle reported stolen.
Fire, Ambulance runs
WW Fire Dist. 5
- Tyson Foods, 13983 Dodd Road, Wallula, 7:02 a.m. Vehicle fire reported in parking lot.
M-F Rural Fire Dept.
- Blue Mountain Station Road near Basket Mountain Road, 5 a.m. this morning. Vehicle fire reported. Chevrolet Traverse, fully engulfed, parked in a wheat field. No other damage reported.
- 500 block of North Main Street. Graffiti reported.