Information is compiled by the Union-Bulletin staff from the official logs and records of the agencies listed below. Readers with any information on these or other crimes should call the local police or county sheriff’s department. By law, victims of crimes may request through law enforcement agencies that their names not be released to the media.
WW County Sheriff
- 1400 block of Highland Drive, Wednesday 5:30 p.m. Set of golf clubs from open garage.
- 500 block of Northwest Eighth Ave., Thursday. Bike taken.
- South Ninth Avenue and West Chestnut Street 2:27 p.m. Thursday. Two vehicle, non-injury, rear-end.
- West Chestnust and Chase streets, Thursday 11:49 p.m. Two vehicle with possible injury. Driver Juan Hernandez, 30, and driver Angelica Delarosa, 16, both of Walla Walla, involved in cross-traffic impact at intersection. Delarosa sustained some injuries.
WW County Sheriff
- Lowden Gardena Road near Highway 12, Thursday 7:54 a.m. Collision between vehicle and train. 2009 Pontiac G6 driven by Kyle Scout Maycumber, 16, of Touchet was struck by train conducted by Joseph Allen Bennett. Train was traveling at 23 mph when collision occurred, hitting the right front of Scout’s vehicle, spinning it around. According to report, sunlight interfered with Maycumber’s vision. No injuries reported.
Washington State Patrol
- Highway 125 near Valley Grove Road, Thursday 10:30 p.m. Single vehicle with injuries. Motorcycle ridden by Douglas J. Fedderson, 46, of Prescott was traveling north when he left the roadway and lost control on the gravel shoulder. Fedderson was transported to Providence St. Mary Medical Center where he was last reported in critical condition.
- Orin Andrew Whitbeck, 48, of Irrigon, Oreg. Charge: investigation of Benton County warrant.
- Chaunesy Lynn Allen, 41, of Milton-Freewater. Charge: investigation of Hermiston warrant.
- 300 block of Catherine Street, Thursday overnight. Damage to lamppost, vase and several yard lights.